[802SEC] I'm back home!

Dear EC Members and everyone else,

I just wanted everyone to know I'm back home as of 5pm Sunday 10 DEC and am feeling about as good as possible given my situation.  My sincere gratitude to everyone for their good wishes--I'm certain it had an impact on my recovery rate, which has been remarkably quick.

Mat Sherman remains in charge until I get clearance from my physicians to resume my day-to-day activities--but be warned--I will be at least reading email from now on!

--Paul