From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:53 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Paul Nicholich Resuming Duties as Chair

Dear EC Members,

I'm happy to report that Paul Nikolich is now fully recovered.  This new
and improved Paul has informed me that he is ready to resume his duties
as Chair of IEEE802.

Accordingly I am now formally transferring all powers and duties of the
LMSC Chair back to Paul Nikolich and refocusing on my First Vice Chair
duties.

This transfer of shall be effective as of 12 EST 1/26/2007 (today).

Welcome back Paul!

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

This list is maintained by Listserv.