[802SEC] Web site updated

I have updated the web site with the minutes from the Monday meeting of
the November session.  I apologize for the length of time this has
taken.  I am still awaiting one item to complete the Friday minutes.

In addition, I have posted the public minutes of the executive session,
held on 17 January 2007.

All of the minutes can be found, here:
www.ieee802.org/minutes

Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions.

I have also posted the closing reports that I have received (802.11, 16,
18, and 22).  For those not on the web site, please send me your report
or a link to that report.  Thanks!

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU