[802SEC] **IEEE COMPUTER SOCIETY SEEKING NOMINATIONS FOR 60TH ANNIVERSARY AWARD**

Dear EC members,

Please see the below notice from the Computer Society and consider
nominating someone you feel is deserving of the award.

Unfortunately recipients are limited to 2 individuals, otherwise I think all
the past and current members of LMSC would be a strong contender for the
below award.

--Paul