From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:53 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Fw: Request for new SCC - DySPAN - Computer Society
response

Dear EC Members,

The below message was sent to the CS regarding the creation of the
DySPAN SCC.  As Chair of the Coexistence TAG, Steve Shellhammer will be
802's primary point of contact for any future developments regarding
this matter.  Steve--please be prepared to give the EC an update on this
activity at the opening EC meeting.

Regards,

--Paul