Re: [802SEC] [WGCS:] Rosters are Now Active in myProject

Jodi -

A few questions...

1. What is the expectation here - that individual WG Chairs have to
fill in these lists for each active PAR? That (in the case of 802.1,
and probably most other 802 WGs) would be a particularly onerous
requirement, especially as I (and almost certainly the other 802 WG
Chairs also) don't currently record membership on a per-project basis.

2. What distinction does the list draw between "participant",
"non-voting member" and "voting member"? In 802, the only distinction
we draw is between "(voting) member" and "observer".

3. In the case of 802.1, the roster list already appears to be
populated, with some names that I recognize and many others that I
don't. What is the origin of that list? What do I do about names that
are missing from that list or for whom "none of the above" would be
the right box to check? How do we delete irrelevant names?

4. What are we expected to enter into the table?

- Those that are voting members/participants/whatever right now
(i.e., a snapshot as at 2/2007)?
- Those that have been voting members/participants/whatever over the
past 12 months?
- Something else?

Again, providing anything other than snapshot information may prove
to be an onerous requirement.

Regards,
Tony