[802SEC] Volunteers

EC Members,

            Given that we are likely to establish liaisons with IEEE
1900 we will need some individuals to take on that responsibility.
Please ask the members of your working groups if there are any
volunteers to be a liaison.  We are considering two liaisons.

Liaison from 802 to 1900

*	This person is a member of 802 who would be able to attend the
1900 meetings several times a year and report to 1900 on the work of
802.

Liaison from 1900 to 802

*	This person is a member of 1900 who would be able to attend the
802 plenary sessions and report to 802 on the work of 1900.

These two roles can be fulfilled by either two individuals or a single
individual.

            Please notify me if you identify any volunteers.

Thanks,

Steve