Re: [802SEC] [802-11WG] WFA presentation in Montreal

Andrew,

            I thing having such a presentation is a very good idea.

I think the following topics worth discussing are,

*	The roles of the two groups and how to deal with situations when
the IEEE is perceived as going too slow (e.g. 11e, 11n)
*	Why the IEEE needs to standardize WMM.  I think we need to get
this straightened out so we can prepare the PAR and agree on the scope.
*	The WFA certification of 802.11n based on the current draft.
How do the two groups avoid potential issues if the standard starts to
drift from D2.0

Regards,

Steve