Re: [802SEC] 802.21 to Sponsor Ballot Request

Dear EC Members,

I have made minor updates to the 802.21 Report for Sponsor Ballot.
http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-07_meeting_docs/21-07-0270-01-000
0-802_21_Sponsor_Ballot_Approval.ppt

At the completion of comment resolution in last ballot the voter tally
stands at: 64-0-1.

Kind Regards
-Vivek

Disapprove
> voters with total of 42 negative comments. This week the WG has
resolved
> all of these comments and all of these 3 voters have now subsequently
> changed their vote to Approve.
>
> There were 2 other Disapprove voters without any comments in last 2
rounds
> of recirculation. One of these has since changed their vote to Approve
as
> well. We have not received any response from the only remaining
Disapprove
> voter without any comments.
>
> Please find below the details of IEEE 802.21 report for Sponsor
Ballot:

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-07_meeting_docs/21-07-0270-00-000