[802SEC] Clause 20 Report regarding P802.16g to RevCom

To: 802 EC
cc: 802.16 reflector

Dear EC Colleagues:

I am writing to report on the status of P802.16g, per the Clause 20
Conditional Approval granted on 20 July.

The conditions have been met.

Sponsor Ballot Recirc #4, including the review of P802.16g/D9, ran
from 8-18 August. No comments were received. Two changes of vote
status were recorded; both were from (not voting) to Approve. The
final result is 138/2/14, for a 99% approval ratio. The comments
associated with the remaining Disapprove votes, along with the
Working Group responses, are available at:
  <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_027.pdf>

I have submitted the balloted draft to RevCom:
  <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_042r1.pdf>
RevCom will review this on 26 September 2007.

Note that the draft, the Disapprove comments, the comment responses,
and the RevCom submittal application are all identical to what RevCom
reviewed at its June meeting. However, I have added a cover letter to
the RevCom application documenting the steps that were taken to
address RevCom's requests from June.

I would like to thank Geoff Thompson, the assigned RevCom mentor, for
his assistance in creating the recirculation plan and coordinating
the plans with IEEE-SA staff.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org>