Re: [802SEC] Responses on venue for March 2009

Buzz

The response I circulated earlier was feedback from our group interim last
week which supports at least one nNA venue per year (in this case Rome in
2009 since it is the only one on the table) and reflects the combined
position of 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.20, 802.21 and 802.22 in a
straw poll conducted during the joint opening plenary.

Bob H.

At 10:44 AM 9/24/2007 -0700, Rigsbee, Everett O wrote:
>Colleagues,    Where there has been a good amount of discussion and
>comment on the venue proposals for March 2009 which were sent out, I had
>asked that we get an official response from each WG chair based on a
>poll at their interim session and an official indication of their
>preference from our other SEC members that are without WG members.  To
>date I have only one official response from Bob Heile for 802.15.  Can
>the rest of you please report back to me on your WG/personal preference
>ASAP so that we can zero in on our target for March 2009 and try and get
>a signed contract in place for us.  Time is of the essence !!!    :-)
>

>Thanx again for your help and support.
>

>Thanx,  Buzz
>Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
>Boeing IT
>PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
>Seattle, WA  98124-2207
>Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
>Cell: (425) 417-1022
>everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

>This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
>list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org