Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++Motion for electronic distribution of standards to 802+++closes 10 OCT 2007

Before I vote, some questions ...

Will this download site only be available from the local network at our
meeting or will it be available from anywhere on the internet?

One issue is the burden on our local network, another is the
security/protection of copyrighted materials issue if access from anywhere
is permitted.

If the site is available from anywhere, what sort of security/access
controls are envisioned?

Carl