Re: [802SEC] Responses on venue for March 2009 - Please VOTE Now !!!

Can Rome be set up with the following parameters?

Budget can be made to work with
	anticipated attendance of 1000
	registration fee no more than $100 over our usual plenary
registration fee
		(or $150 if buffet lunch is included)
	extra registration fee of up to $200 for attendees that don't
stay at the meeting hotel
	difference between cost and registration fees decreases for
higher attendance
	difference between meeting cost and registration at 1000
attendees is within our ability to subsidize from the IEEE 802 Treasury

And our attendees staying at the hotel are not subjected to excessive
fees (compared to what we pay at our customary venues) for the usual
hotel services. Specifically:
	access to fitness center and hotel indoor pool should be free
	in room internet should be no more than 10 Euros

Note: I expect that 1000 is the minimum attendance we will get. Buzz's
information memo said 800 to 1000 but looking at the past meeting
history for interims we don't have that much fall off for NA vs non-NA,
actually attendance looks pretty good at previous non-NA meetings. "our
ability to subsidize from the IEEE 802 Treasury" means using the
treasury funds we have been building up to help with the expected extra
cost of non-NA and not reducing our treasury to a point that endangers
our ability to operate going forward.

If and only if those parameters can be met, then I vote approve.