From: Bob O'Hara (boohara) [mailto:boohara@CISCO.COM]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 5:22 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] First draft agenda for today's EC meeting

Attached is the first draft of the agenda for today's meeting.  It
includes all the items that have been sent to me.

Please review the agenda and send me any additions/deletions/changes as
soon as possible.  Thanks!

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513
Mobile: +1 408 218 4025

This list is maintained by Listserv.

802-1107-NetworkEquipmentRequisitionRequest-02.doc

802-1107-NetworkUpgradeRequest-01.ppt