[802SEC] SASB recommendation to dissolve NC-EC partition at conclusion of 802.20 sponsor ballot

Dear EC members

I can't remember for sure, but I think we wanted to put a recommendation before SASB that the EC would like to dissolve the NC-EC.  If my recollection is correct, would someone from the NC-EC put a motion forth to that effect during the IEEE Standard Board Items of the agenda.  The decision will be made by the NC-EC.

Regards,

--Paul