Re: [802SEC] +++10 Day Ballot+++ opens 6 March Closes 16 March

Arnie-

The change that you put in to address my issue
   - Solves the problem that I addressed
   - Creates a NEW problem.
The new text disenfranchises the entity reps as individuals in the straw
poll. To my knowledge, this is a new proposal that has not been discussed
earlier. It tilts the ballot in a way that we have not examined earlier.

I believe it is a bad idea
I believe all voting individual members should get to participate in the
secret roll call straw poll.

I recommend that my colleagues vote AGAINST the proposal in the current
form that you attached to the message below.

Geoff