[802SEC] Contact information

All

Paul has asked that I keep track of the contact information of the
current and immediate past members of the EC.  So, I would appreciate it
if you could send me name, address, phone numbers, preferred email
address, etc. so I can add them to my list.

My assumption is that this information will not necessarily be private
(but also not published on the web site), so if there is some
information that you do not want to give out, please note that in your
email.

Respond directly to me, rather than the list.

Also, all members of the EC need to be SA members as well.  If for some
reason you are not an IEEE SA member you can:
  1) Join SA without joining IEEE (same price as joining IEEE and SA)
  2) Join IEEE and join SA
  3) Add SA membership to youf current IEEE membership

Thanks

James Gilb
Recording Secretary