Re: [802SEC] Plenary organization

Tony-

At 01:47 AM 10/16/2008 , Tony Jeffree wrote:
> So I would advocate moving the EC meeting to the
> 7pm-midnight slot on Friday evening,
> freeing up most of Friday for WG business ­ finishing
> the WG closing plenary at (say) 3pm would still allow
> us to get straight for the EC meeting, but would also
> give us an extra morning or part-morning for task
> group work.
>
> Any thoughts?

since I am generally flying west,
I can usually make it out on Friday evening.
Thus, I am disinclined to support your proposal

Also, my memory is that ending Exec meetings at midnight
(in  theory)
beit Sunday or Friday was a generally unhappy process to
a greater extent than our current process.

Geoff

| Geoffrey O. Thompson                    |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.                   |
| 4655 Great America Parkway              |
| Santa Clara, CA 95054-1233  USA         |
| Phone: +1 408 495 2107                  |
| E-Mail: gthompso@nortel.com             |