To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Plenary organization

Adrian -

Dumb idea or not, we used to run closing EC meetings from 7-12PM for many years; having
them on the Friday PM is a relatively recent thing.

I'm absolutely sure that there were some poor quality decisions taken back then, but, having participated in both the evening and the afternoon meetings, no higher a proportion
IMHO than we manage to make now.

Regards,
Tony