Re: [802SEC] Plenary organization

Steve/All-

I think it would be a misteak to trash the tutorials. We have made a an error in allowing them to be weakened by the various other events that are now programmed in parallel.

802 is at its weakest in terms of due diligence across working groups. I think we ought to be working on strengthening rather than weakening that aspect.

Geoff