[802SEC] Reminder - P&P Review session Sunday at 6 PM

All,

As a reminder, there will be a P&P review session on Sunday night at 6
PM.  I believe it is currently booked for the Crockett conference room.

There is no formal agenda for the meeting.  There have been very few
comments on the one existing ballot we have open on the Operations
Manual.  Because of the complexity of that ballot, and the fact that we
have to pass something this meeting, I wish to discourage people from
bring changes forward at this time.  We've had a very long comment
period, and now is really not the time to consider modifications to that
ballot.  Instead I plan to hold an open session for general P&P
concerns.  Since I'm not expecting a lot of concerns to come forward, I
hope to wind up the session by 8 PM.  However is someone has a specific
concern and would like to have it addressed at a later time in the
evening, please let me know and I will accommodate it.    Note that my
intent after winding up the current Operations Manual revision is to
focus on Working Group P&P unless Paul directs me in a different
direction.

Please let me know if you have any comments or concerns.

Hope all are well,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow