[802SEC] Interpretation Request --- Need Agenda Item?

Hi SEC members,
   We had an Interpretation Request that was approved in our WG11Closing Plenary today.
If it needs EC approval as it is an external communication, We would like to add this to the agenda for today....

The interpretation is located here.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/file/08/11-08-1366-00-000m-response-to-november-2008-interpretation-request.doc

We would be happy with adding it to the consent agenda if appropriate :-)

Agenda Request:
ME Response to the interpretation on 802.11-2007 (re. response code misquoted). Kraemer  2 minutes

Regards,
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy