[802SEC] Change in the Mentor (802 Documents) user-interface

Dear 802.11 members,

The user-interface of the 802.11 Document system (Mentor) has just been modified.

The old "Skip to DCN" feature was hard to use effectively.  This feature has been replaced
with a DCN box.  You type in an integer here,   and the system will filter and display
only those documents with a matching DCN.

Thanks to Alex Ashley for reporting the problem with "Skip to DCN".   If there
are any more complaints/bugs/infelicities/suggestions about this user-interface,
please send them to me.   There's no guarantee I can get them addressed,  but
there is a  guarantee I won't get them addressed if you don't tell me :0).

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 1954 204 609 (office)
Tel: +44 792 008 4900 (mobile)