Re: [802SEC] C/LM P&P Approval

Mat

The page "IEEE 802 Policies & Procedures and other documents related to
standards development" at http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.html has the
correct link as of the time I sent the message yesterday.

If you are getting the wrong link, then you are either at a different
page or you need to refresh the page.

I checked it before I sent the message and I just checked it again this
morning.

James Gilb