[802SEC] Two 802.11 PARs and 5Cs for consideration in the November 2009 802 Plenary (Atlanta)
Dear EC members,
In compliance with Clause 11.2 of the LMSC Operations Manual please find included below two URLs that point to PAR and 5C documentation generated by 802.11 for consideration by the 802 EC in the November 2009 Plenary to be held in Atlanta.
1. TV WhiteSpace (document 11-09-0934r3)
* Summary: Defines modifications to both the PHY and the MAC, to enable operation in the TV White Spaces (the unused channels in the TV bands).
1. QoS for Management Frames (document 11-09-942r5)
* Summary: Defines modifications to the MAC for prioritizing management frames.
Because the submission deadline for the December NesCom meeting (19th October) occurs prior to the date of the November 802 EC meeting, I will pre-submit these draft PARs to NesCom with the understanding that
1. Any changes to the draft PAR text resulting from the Plenary will be promptly communicated to the NesCom Administrator, Lisa Yacone.
2. Should the EC not approve their submission, they will be removed from the NesCom agenda
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.