Re: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3-2008/Cor 1 (IEEE 802.3bb) Pause Reaction Delay Corrigendum

Dear EC members,

In addition to the error that James noted - on review I also noted I made
an error in respect to there being a recirculation as there wasn't - it
was the initial ballot that passed with 100% approval and no comments.

Best regards,
  David

***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
wrote on 16/10/2009 15:31:08:

> Dear David
>
> I think you mean that you "will pre-submit this draft corrigendum to
> RevCom" rather than "will pre-submit this draft PAR to RevCom" (a PAR
> would go to NesCom anyway).
>
> I have put this on the draft closing agenda as forwarding the
> corrigendum to RevCom.
>
> James Gilb
>
> David_Law@3com.com wrote:
> > Dear EC members,
> >
> > At the July 2009 plenary meeting the IEEE 802 EC approved forwarding
IEEE
> > P802.3-2008/Cor 1 (IEEE 802.3bb) Pause Reaction Delay Corrigendum to
> > sponsor ballot. After Initial ballot there was one recirculation
balloting
> > which completed with 100% approval and no comments were received.
Since the
> > submission deadline for the December RevCom meeting (19th October)
occurs