[802SEC] Teleconference on WG P&P Revision for Friday 11/13 @ 12 noon Eastern Time

Dear EC Members,

I continue to have computer and network issues which impacts my ability to send e-mail and be responsive.  For that I appologize.  However I will still conduct the teleconference today at noon eastern time.  The call in info is:

Toll Free Dial In Number:  (866)205-4008
Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (801)886-8167
ACCESS CODE:  6336344

The agenda is:

1.       Vote counts for WG motions brought to EC                       Sherman
2.       Requirements for WG Ballots                                             Sherman
3.       Revcom presubmittal                                                          Marks
                  <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/documents>

For the first item the following text is proposed in Clause 3.1.2 of the LMSC OM:

“Votes brought to the EC on behalf of a WG or TAG shall include vote counts for the approval votes to bring the matter forward to the EC.”

No text is proposed for the 2nd agenda item.

For the third item see the EC document server, Document 09-0004.

Best Regards,

Mat