[802SEC] DRAFT closing motions on P&P and OM

EC Members,

I'm still reviewing the drafts, but there have been no changes to the balloted documents since Monday.  Attached are my draft motions for this afternoon.  I am providing them for comment.  If I revise the ballot documents between now and then, I'll revise the corresponding motions as well.  The only revisions would be editorial at this point and I'll detail them at the closing EC meeting.

Regards,

Mat