[802SEC] Conditional Approval Report: P802.16m to Sponsor Ballot

Based on the conditional approval motion of the EC, for P802.16m to Sponsor Ballot, I have a report.

The 802.16 WG has concluded a 15-day recirc (WG Letter Ballot Recirc #31b) on forwarding IEEE P802.16m/D6 for Sponsor Ballot. This recirc has closed successfully, with no comments and no new Disapprove votes. Therefore, IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #31 <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot31> has closed.

We expect to open Sponsor Ballot on P802.16m/D6 on June 9.

Roger