|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear EC Members,I've prioritized the open action items from our JUL 2009 EC workshop as follows:
•High Priority –►802 Architecture (7 Nikolich/Jeffree/EC) –► Distribution of Standards and Drafts (1 EC) •Medium Priority–► Disparities in WG practice for common problems (4 Rosdahl/Law/Nikolich/EC)
–► Succession Training (12 Gilb/Kraemer/Nikolich/Law/Grow/EC) –► Process Changes (11 Gilb/Rosdahl/Thaler/Kraemer/Law/Marks/EC)–► Domination and other distortions to the consensus process (1 Thaler/Nikolich)
•Low Priority –► Downloadable and Machine Readable Content (2 Thompson/Law) –► Inter-group complaints/relationships (2 Nikolich/Marks) ► Scope of 802.21 (2 Subir Das/Jeffree)The updated (rev 1.5) detailed Action Item register is attached. I plan to make some progress on closing out at least some of my action items at next week's session--please allocate some time to do the same for your action items.
On a related note, in JUL2009 we agreed to hold EC Workshops every two years--we need to start planning for our JUL2011 EC Workshop next week.
Regards, --Paul----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>
To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 3:34 AM Subject: [802SEC] updated EC Workshop action item list is attached
Dear EC members,Attached is revision 1.4 of the July 2009 EC Workshop Action item list. If you open the spreadsheet, you'll see 17 of the 55 action items completed. Alot of work remains. I know you are all busy, and following up on the action items are probably not that high on your priority lists, but please do spend some time on completing your action items (if you'll never be able to get to an AI, let me know and I'll remove it from the active category) and if they are not complete, give me a brief status update to add to the spreadsheet. I propose we set aside an hour at the July plenary to review the list face-to-face on Sunday evening 8-9PM 11JUL2010 (just prior to the Julyplenary session). I know the time is less-than-ideal, but its probably the only time I have a reasonable chance of getting all of you together to focusand make progress on this activity. Lastly, one of my action items was to formalize mentor assignments--here they are: new WG chair; Apurva Mody--mentor; Pat Thaler new WG chair; Subir Das--mentor; Geoff Thompson Regards, --Paul----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 11:00 AM Subject: [802SEC] updated EC Workshop action item list is attached All,Attached is the updated action item list subsequent to the discussions heldon this topic during this morning's opening EC meeting. Please let me know if there are any corrections needed. Regards, --Paul ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ----------This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
EC Workshop Action Register v1.50.xlsx