[802SEC] Comments on 802.15 PSC PAR
The 802.19 WG has the following comments on the 802.15 LECIM PAR,
* The 5C states that PSC can coexist with Bluetooth, Zigbee and Wi-Fi; however, it does not state whether it will produce a CA document.
* The 5C does not specify if a coexistence assurance (CA) document will be provided as per Section 22.214.171.124 of the LMSC Operations Manual. Either state that a CA document will be produced or explain why a CA document is not needed.
* In the Distinct Identity of the 5C the section on Dynamic scalability of data rates within a frame is unclear. Please provide a clearer explanation.
* In the Distinct Identify Section a), please explain if items i) - iv) are distinct from other 802 wireless standards or is it that the complete set of these features make PSC unique?
* Please explain in more detail how PSC is distinct from 802.11 and 802.15, which both operate in the 2.4 GHz and 60 GHz bands.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.