Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ NetFPGA tutorial

All,

In respect to the NetFPGA tutorial EC ballot, the ballot closed on Friday 17th June, 11:59PM AOE. The results are as follows. Based on this result I will [1] provide as feedback the comment I received from Apurva (see below) and [2] complete the tutorial request form.

Comment to be supplied to NetFPGA: 'Is it possible to make this tutorial more generic on the lines of 'Rapid Prototyping of 802 Technologies.''.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
VC Pat Thaler                                 DNV
VC Mat Sherman                         ABS
ES Jon Rosdahl                                DNV
RS James Gilb                          ABS
TR Bob Grow                     DIS
01 Tony Jeffree          APP
03 David Law             APP
11 Bruce Kraemer         APP
15 Bob Heile                           ABS
16 Roger Marks           APP
17 John Lemon            non-voting
18 Mike Lynch            APP
19 Steve Shellhammer                          DNV
20 Mark Klerer           non-voting
21 Subir Das             APP
22 Apurva Mody           APP (with comment)
23 Geoff Thompson        APP
ME Buzz Rigsbee          non-voting
15 TOTALS        result  08     01      03    03