[802SEC] Annoying rant from your friendly, neighborhood Recording Secretary

Dear 802 EC members (yes, I mean you, not the other people on the list).

WG Chairs: I have received one opening report so far (thank you!), so it is not too early for you to send it in. I would expect that you already have a plan for what you are going to do next week. If not, now would be a good time to create one.

All: If you are sponsoring a tutorial, make sure to send me the presentation or link by Sunday night, otherwise it may not be posted in time for the tutorial.

The agenda has 6 consent agenda items, including approval of the minutes of the July opening and closing meetings and the October conference call. Please review the minutes and send me any suggested changes.

As a reminder, please send me all presentations before they are presented (or post them to mentor) so that we can have an expeditious meeting with a minimum of whining from the Recording Secretary.

Thanks

James Gilb