[802SEC] 802.22.2 Clause 14 Report to Forward to Sponsor Ballot
Dear EC Members,
Wishing you a Very Happy New Year.
During the November 2011 Closing meeting, the EC granted a conditional approval to forward the P802.22.2 Draft Standard on Recommended Practice for Installation and Deployment of IEEE 802.22 Systems to the Sponsor Ballot.
The motion can be found in the Document:
Since then, the P802.22.2 First Working Group Re-circulation Ballot was launched. 76 Editorial comments were received, addressed and resolved. No Technical comments have been received. Draft v4.0 has been prepared in response to these comments. Also, the Sponsor Ballot pool formation is complete.
The results of the Re-circulation Ballot are as follows:
Date Re-circulation Ballot Started: Nov. 16th 2011
Date Re-circulation Ballot Completed: Dec. 1st 2011
Ballot Pool: 24, Response: 20, Abstain: 2
Response Ratio = 83%
Negative Votes = 0
Approval Ratio = 100%
Number of Editorial Comments: 76
Number of Technical Comments: 0
All the comments have been addressed and resolved. P802.22.2 Draft v4.0 has been prepared in response to the comments.
Clause 14 Conditions:
1. Recirculation ballot is completed
2. After resolution of the recirculation ballot is completed, the approval percentage is at least 75% and there are no new valid DISAPPROVE votes
3. No technical changes, as determined by the WG Chair, were made as a result of the recirculation ballot
4. No new valid DISAPPROVE comments on new issues that are not resolved to the satisfaction of the submitter from existing DISAPPROVE voters.
5. If the WG Chair determines that there is a new invalid DISAPPROVE comment or vote, the WG Chair shall promptly provide details to the Sponsor.
All the conditions required to forward the Draft to the Sponsor Ballot have been satisfied.
Hence, following the MEC review of the Draft, we will forward the draft for Sponsor Ballot process.
Apurva N. Mody, Ph. D.
Chair, IEEE 802.22 Standard Working Group
130 Daniel Webster Highway, Mail Stop 2350
Merrimack, NH 03054
Work: (603)885 2621, Mobile: (603)-809-0459
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.