[802SEC] RR-TAG contributions to ITU-R

Dear EC,

While I cannot be as precise as some of my "PAR & 5C" colleagues I expect that the RR-TAG's out put for this week will be in the 3 - 4 document range. Those will include contributions from 802.16 to ITU-R WP5D dealing with IMT.

I really wish that I could be more definitive but that is just the way things are. The ITU-R, FCC and foreign government regulators simply do not consult the IEEE 802 meeting schedule when setting response dates to their consultations.

Glad to discuss.

Best regards,

Mike

Sent from my Samsung Intrepid™ on the Now Network from Sprint®.