From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:25 PM
To: 802 EC; SG ECSG
Subject: [802SEC] Transition in document server

All

We have successfully transitioned the SG ECSG document server on mentor to
802.24.  Unfortunately, all prior links to SG documents have changed,
instead of:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802ecsg-sg/dcn/12/<document number>

They are now found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/8022.4/dcn/12/<document number>

The 802.24 and 802 SG ECSG web pages will be updated shortly.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

The email list will also be changing from:

802-SG-ECSG@listserv.ieee.org

STDS-802-24@listserv.ieee.org

as soon as I can figure out how to do it.  Existing subscribers will be
transferred over as I will simply be changing the name of the list.

Thanks.

James Gilb

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.