[802SEC] 802 EC Workshop attendance and privace policy
Dear EC Members,
of the November 802 EC Workshop. Participation in the workshop is limited.
Also please remember the hotel is providing food and will comp Friday and
Saturday night's room cost for up to 20 participants.
The policy is as follows:
1) All EC members are invited and strongly encouraged to attend..
2) If an active WG chair cannot attend, a WG vice-chair should attend in
their place to represent the WG.
3) Active WG vice-chairs are invited to attend, based on capacity, with
priority according to registration date.
4) Depending on the final workshop agenda and capacity, other non-EC
individuals may be invited to attend.
5) Comped room nights will be assigned to EC members and then to WG
vice-chairs, prioritized in registration order.
6) In order to encourage open, frank discussions, the meeting will be held
as an executive session. The agenda will be public, the discussions kept
private and decisions (if any) made public.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.