[802SEC] Review of 802 websites

Dear EC,

I took an action (well,  I kind of took it,  and kind of had it thrust upon me) to survey the 802

websites to determine commonality.

My survey is attached.  If you are a webmaster,  please send me any corrections/additions.

(I’d appreciate a link or other pointer to the missing information along with any corrections).

What this tells me is:

1.       The question of organization (by category or by TG) is fairly evenly split with TG winning out (just).

2.       Groups are highly variable in the amount of “helpful” information we provided.

Any analysis beyond this point would probably invalidate the warrantee on my asbestos underwear.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404 825

Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900