Re: [802SEC] +++ 30 day EC email ballot ++++ Proposed changes to 802 P&P

All

As a further update, a note from Lisa Perry

"The C/LM Sponsor P&Ps were conditionally approved by AudCom today. The
condition is that the three changes in the checklist (related to approval by vote) must be incorporated."

So, if this motion passes, we would have a new P&P.

It is my interpretation that this ballot cannot finish early, but nevertheless, please do not fail to vote.

James Gilb