Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Ballot - Reply Comments to the FCC's Incentive Auction Proposal - Docket No. 12-268 +++

I guess if we put it in a footnote or at the end of the document, perhaps
after the signature, maybe with a reference to the 802 P&P (or OM)
requirement, the expiration date would not confuse the regulatory body.

I don't remember seeing an expiration date on a submission to any of the
usual regulatory suspects from other entities filing, but it doesn't mean
it can't be done.

The FCC recently did a "refresh" proceeding, on the wireless microphone
issues in the TV Band, where it requested commenters to update their
filings in the matter.

John

John Notor
President/Chief Technologist