[802SEC] Sumission of IEEE802.21 PAR extension

Dear EC,

Per OM Clause,  10.2 IEEE 802 LMSC approval: “….At the discretion of the Sponsor Chair, PARs for ordinary items (e.g., Maintenance PARs) and PAR changes essential to the orderly conduct of business (e.g., division of existing work items or name changes to harmonize with equivalent ISO JTC-1 work items) may be placed on the Sponsor agenda if delivered to Sponsor members 48 hours in advance”,  I am submitting the IEEE802.21c extension PAR for consideration during March, 2013  closing plenary session.  The WG vote is 9/0/0. This version includes 802.11 feedback.

I have submitted the extension PAR to NESCOM April 2013 continuous processing agenda pending IEEE 802 EC approval at the March Plenary session. Should the IEEE 802 EC not approve the submission, it will be removed from the NESCOM April continuous processing agenda.

Regards,

-Subir