Re: [802SEC] Closing material

John -

Agenda items for 802.1:

PLEASE NOTE that we will NOT be requesting to forward the P802 Overview & Architecture PAR modification that I precirculated.

Motions:

Forward P802.1AC revision PAR to NesCom
Forward P802.1CB PAR to NesCom
Forward P802.1AB Cor-1 to RevCom (Conditional)
Forward 802.1AS, 802.1AB, 802.1AR to ISO/IEC JTC1 SC6 under the PSDO agreement

Information item (consent agenda?):

802.1 liaison response to MEF on CFM vendor specific PDUs

I have also included the text of an 802.1 motion giving me a directed position on the vote for extending the OmniRAN project. This is for information only.

Materials are attached.

Regards,
Tony