[802SEC] Presentation of updated 5C

Dear WG chairs

At the closing plenary in March, I committed to present and review the 5C with each WG so that we can come to consensus on an update for July.

Accordingly, I would like to schedule time with each WG during our May interim meetings. I will be able to present in person for the WGs meeting in Waikoloa.

For the WGs in Victoria, I would be willing to do a remote presentation (perhaps via skype with some sort of on-line tool for presentation) if that would make sense.

When you get a chance, please respond with times that would be appropriate for this presentation. I expect it will take about 10 minutes to present plus whatever is required for questions and answers.

James Gilb