Re: [802SEC] Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Thanks Clint for sending the header to the reflector.
I have contacted Comcast, and I have a ticket number that they say will have a resolution within 72 Hours.

I did receive your other e-mail telling me that I should switch from Comcast because it was not working, along with the e-mails telling Andrea which checks you printed. (3 in total around the 10-10:15am PT time).

So it is strange that some e-mails are making it and some are not.

The IEEE alias seems to have had some issues.
The IEEE List Server has been the target of possible issues.
Yahoo was pointed at as a possible culprit.

I would say that there may be several issues that are coincidentally happening at the same time.

I would note that some of the issues over the last week were simple errors of omission on the part of the sender.
I know I missed Tony's address once last week. (Again I apologize), which seemed to start a firestorm on whether the Listserve was a good use or not for our EC traffic...but it was not even a part of the scenario being argued.

If you would resend the invoices, I hope that what ever the issue, it has now been resolved.

CSR had told me to take today off and get my taxes done....but I have been too busy with addressing too many issues to enjoy getting my taxes done....
At least it is cold enough outside that I don't feel bad for not getting my yardwork done.

Regards,
Jon