Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Plenary Session Sponsors

Bob

We should have a minimum contribution in order to get the signs. Can I sponsor for $100 and get my name put everywhere? Better still, how about "Trainwreck Enterprises is sponsoring this meeting" for a cool $100? :)

I also would think that the EC should be required to approve each sponsorship opportunities. That would avoid having to write down a minimum sponsorship level.

Would there be any sponsor that we would not accept? It is probably sufficient to have EC approval to handle this unlikely event.

Otherwise, it sounds good.

James Gilb