[802SEC] +++ 10 day EC ballot on Motion to approve Get802 agreement +++ ===PASSED===

Dear EC Members,

The ballot is closed, as I've received adequate response from the EC as shown below. The motion passed.

I hope to execute the agreement tomorrow when I see Konstantinos at the SA BoG meeting (KarenM, please give Konstantinos printed documents to bring to the BoG meeting tomorrow for execution, thank you).

Regards,

--Paul

Ballot result: 11 APP, 1 DIS, 0 ABS, 2 DNV ===PASSED===

Nikolich, non voting
Vote categories: APP DIS ABS DNV
 CH Paul Nikolich, non-voting
 VC Pat Thaler DNV