[802SEC] FW: ITU CIRCULAR LETTER 187

All,

Simply FYI. I suspect that a number of “working” staff at the ITU are leaving in anticipation of the results of the elections at PP-14. This isn’t the first set of job vacancies that I have received.

This position is in the ITU-T which will have a new Director. While the salary range seems generous in reality many of the ITU staff cannot afford to live in the city/canton of Geneva. It is amongst, if not actually the most, expensive city for cost of living in the world.

Of all of the elected officials only 2 may still be there on January 1st. The others are termed out or moving up (hopefully) in the case of the current Deputy Secretary General Mr. Zhao.

Best regards,

Mike