Sent: 8/6/2014 10:55:25 AM
Subject: IEEE-SA NetSuite: 2014 Financials

​D
ear IEEE-SA NetSuite Users ,

This email is to remind you The NesSuite application is available for Working Group Treasurers to input financial transactions for their respective Working Groups.  The 2014 fiscal year is half over and many groups are not current on the inputting of transactions on a year-to-date basis.  Recall that the 2013 data was inputted by SA Staff on your behalf, however, Working Groups are responsible for inputting the data for 2014 (and beyond).  We recommend and urge you to input your transactions and reconcile your accounts in NetSuite on a monthly basis.

Should you require any assistance with NetSuite, please contact me directly.

Regards,

Radcliffe Dwyer, MBA, PMP
Project Management Consultant
IEEE Standards Association