Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 day EC email ballot +++ request engagement in the revision of the PSDO (partner standards development organization) agreement between IEEE and ISO

Paul-

I have a problem with the motion.
I don't know the meaning of the term:

	"select IEEE 802 JTC1 members"

Please define the term precisely.
(For example, does this mean "active members of 802 who are National Body Delegates to JTC1 standards activities" or something else?)
Would this only include those active in SC6 or ???

Thank you,
	Geoff