Re: [802SEC] Subgroup review.

Adrian-

Is the 802.11 sub-group that meets with some 802.15 members any different than the 802.11 sub-group that meets (used to meet?) with an 802.1 sub-group?  I would think not.

I would think that such meetings are ordinary business and should be allowed to be created and destroyed at will.  I also think that common courtesy would dictate that one or the other WG chair should announce to the EC that such meetings are taking place.  Beyond that I do not believe that any further oversight is needed.

If the 11/15 committee is "more important" than that because:
    - it is a standing committee
    - it is concerned with regulatory matters
then perhaps it should be reported, especially if it will ever want to file any joint positions externally through any other mechanism than through 802.18.

Geoff Thompson